- Position: Faculty Facilities Manager
- Email: J.Wheeldon@leeds.ac.uk
- Phone: +44(0)113 343 8232
- Location: 7.17 Miall
- Contributing to the development of the Faculty Estates and Facilities strategy.
- Translating the needs and requirements of the Faculty’s Academic strategy into the buildings/facility requirements.
- Liaising with Heads of School, to ensure operational plans are in place for delivery of the Faculty Estates and Facilities Strategy;
- Being responsible for effective liaison between the Faculty and the Facilities Directorate, managing all aspects of this relationship and the communication between these parties;
- Contributing to the discussion and decisions made by steering groups considering large capital projects as a representative of the Faculty and in other areas of the University as the need arises;
- Overseeing the effective programme and project management of major capital projects, refurbishment projects and capital maintenance on behalf of the Institutes;
- Supporting the Heads of School in liaising with senior academic staff with respect to large building projects; providing advice, interpreting their requirements and translating into instructions to architects and contractors;
- Overseeing the successful delivery of all building projects for the Faculty from inception and brief development through to completion and commissioning ensuring that stakeholder needs are identified, expectations managed and requirements met ensuring good communication with building users throughout;
- Responsibility for maintaining accurate records of Faculty space use.
- BSc, Leeds