- Summary: This is an automatic scholarship awarded to the highest achieving undergraduate applicants and will take the form of a tuition fee reduction (see eligibility requirements in below table).
- UK/International: International
- Value - what money is on offer: £5,000 per year of study.
- Who is eligible: To be eligible for this scholarship students must achieve the below requirements.
- Deadline: No deadline – automatic
How are the scholarships awarded?
The scholarship will be automatically awarded to highest achieving applicants and will take the form of a tuition fee reduction.
To be eligible for this scholarship students must achieve the below requirements;
|Qualification||Grade||Subject specific info|
|A-Level||A*AA||A* in a science|
|International Baccalaureate||766 (HL)||7 in a science|
|Advanced Placements||555||5 in a science|
|Foundation Year||85%||85% in a science|
How to apply
No application necessary. You will automatically be considered for this scholarship.
You must be self-funding, new to the University of Leeds, enter onto Level 1 and be classified as international for tuition fee purposes. You must not be in receipt of any other University of Leeds award. You must achieve a yearly attainment percentage of 70% or above with all modules passed at the first attempt. The scholarship will be withheld in a year if you fail to achieve 70%, but will be reinstated the following year if your performance recovers to 70% or over. £5,000 will be awarded per year of study. You won’t receive the scholarship for the industrial placement year or study abroad year. If you’re a self-funding student who’s successfully completed the International Foundation Year (IFY) at the University of Leeds you’ll also be eligible for this scholarship.