We have a range of transmission electron microscopes, and equipment for sample preparation, as well as support laboratories with tissue culture facilities, all of which can operate at biosafety level 2. For internal users we offer comprehensive training for details see our training resources or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Researchers from across the University can access our facility. We also offer access to industry and academics from other institutions. For more details please email cryoEM@leeds.ac.uk.
- Transmission electron microscopes including Titan Krios, F20, T12 and Jeol1400
- Plunge freezing devices including Leica EM GP and Vitrobot Mk IV
- Cellular EM equipment including EM ICE high pressure freezer, UC7 (cryo) ultramicrotome
- CLEM including Leica cryo-fluorescence system
- Glow discharge units including 4 options for plasma treatment or glow discharge in air, amylamine or defined gas mixes