- Summary: Up to 3 Santander Scholarships will be available for international students who are nationals from Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Mexico, Peru, Puerto Rico, USA or Uruguay for full-time taught Master's study in any Faculty in Session 2018/19.
- UK/EU/International: International
- Value - what money is on offer: There are 3 awards available and the value of each award is £10,000.
- Who is eligible: To be eligible for a Santander Scholarships you must satisfy the criteria below: - Be starting a full-time postgraduate taught masters at the University of Leeds in 2019 - this can be in any subject - You must have already applied and hold an offer of a study place for entry in September 2019.
- Deadline: The deadline for applications is Sunday 19 May 2019. The results will be announced by the end of July 2019.
How to apply
Please apply by filling out the information on this online form.
The application form will require you to write a 200 word personal statement of why you have chosen the University of Leeds for your postgraduate study and how this award will help you. Remember, we will receive a lot of applications so please make sure your statement stands out.
As part of your application you must also specify if you have applied for any other scholarships or sources of funding, either from the University of Leeds or from external funding bodies (for example: Chevening, CONACYT, CONICYT, COLFUTURO etc). Please state if you have already been awarded the funding/ scholarship or if you are still awaiting the outcome of your application.
Unfortunately, you cannot save your application and come back to it another time so please make sure you have prepared this information before starting your application.
To be eligible to receive the scholarship students must be self funded and classed as overseas for fee paying purposes, plus be a national of, or permanently domiciled in one of the following countries: Argentina Brazil Chile Colombia Ecuador Mexico Peru Puerto Rico USA Uruguay Applicants cannot apply for the scholarship before being offered a study place at Leeds. The award cannot be combined with another scholarship or award.
Number of scholarships available