- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thesis title: Manipulating the properties of hydrogels to promote endogenous ependymal cell migration, proliferation and differentiation.
- Supervisors: Professor Jim Deuchars, Professor Sue Deuchars, Professor David Wood, Dr Giuseppe Tronci
I graduated in 2014 from the University of Liverpool with a degree in Chemistry with Research in Industry (MChem - 1st class).
As part of my undergraduate degree I worked for a year at Reckitt Benckiser as a research and development assistant and also undertook a final year project with Professor Dave Adams.
Following this, I started my EPSRC funded PhD & MSc in Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine, Innovation in Medical and Biological Engineering (Centre for Doctoral Training) at Leeds.
I am currently completing my PhD within the Deuchars group developing hydrogels for spinal cord injury repair.
- MChem Masters in Chemistry with Research in Industry
- MSc Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine, Innovation in Medical and Biological engineering
Research groups and institutes