- Summary: This is an automatic scholarship awarded to the highest achieving applicants.
- UK/EU/International: UK and EU
- Value - what money is on offer: Up to £1,000
- Who is eligible: This scholarship is available to UK/EU-rated, fee-paying students who achieve A*AA at A-level (A2) or equivalent. The A* grade must be in one of the following science subjects: Biology, Human Biology, Chemistry, Maths or Physics. The two A grades must be in science or science-related subjects. Science subjects: Biology, Human Biology, Chemistry, Maths and Physics. Science- related subjects: PE, Geography, Use of Maths, Psychology, Statistics, Geology and Computing.
- Deadline: No deadline - automatic
- Commence a programme of study in the Faculty of Biological Sciences in September and be fully registered on 1 December 2019. - Be a UK or EU student paying tuition fees at the UK/EU rate. - Have achieved the academic excellence criteria in your previous studies at the first attempt.
How are the scholarships awarded?
You will qualify automatically for the award of a scholarship if you meet the criteria above. You do not need to apply separately for a scholarship; your application through UCAS will enable us to consider you once you have confirmed us as your firm choice.