- Summary: The University of Leeds is delighted to offer two Indonesian passport holders the opportunity to apply for our merit based scholarship offered in conjunction with GREAT.
- UK/EU/International: International
- Value - what money is on offer: The two successful candidates will each receive a scholarship worth £3,500 for each of the three years of their bachelor degree study. The total award will be worth £10,500 over three years. The scholarship will be deducted from the total fee payable for each year of academic study. The scholarship will not be offered during a placement year or study year abroad. The scholarship holder needs to satisfy academic attainment indicated in the terms and conditions.
- Who is eligible: Holders of an Indonesian passport who hold an offer at the University of Leeds.
- Deadline: Applications must be received by 23.59 on the 29th March 2019.
How to apply
Complete this application form and submit an essay explaining in no more than 500 words Why the University of Leeds should award you with a scholarship
Applicants must be self-funding and not in receipt of other fee scholarships, new to the University of Leeds, enter onto Level 1 and classified as international for tuition fee purposes. You must not be in receipt of any other University of Leeds award. You must achieve a yearly attainment percentage of 60%. The scholarship will be withheld in a year if you fail to achieve 60%, but will be reinstated the following year if your performance recovers to 60% or over. Self-funding students who successfully complete the International Foundation Year (IFY) at Leeds will also be eligible for this bursary. The decision of the selection panel is final and no appeals will be considered.
How are the scholarships awarded?
Candidates will be selected by our panel on the basis of: 1. Academic grades – The selection panel will look at previous academic performance and future predicted grades. 2. Essay – Explaining in no more than 500 words why the University of Leeds should award you with a scholarship
Number of scholarships available