- Summary: The Faculty of Biological Sciences has 10 x £10,000 international scholarships available, awarded to the highest achieving undergraduate applicants. The scholarships will be in the form of a tuition fee reduction.
- UK/International: International
- Value - what money is on offer: £10,000 (tuition-fee reduction in Year 1)
- Who is eligible: To be eligible for this scholarship students must achieve one grade (or equivalent) above the published grade requirements or higher. Please see full eligibility criteria on the application form.
- Deadline: 10 June 2024
How to apply
Please apply for the scholarship through the below application form. Successfully selected students meet the below conditions:
- You must achieve one grade above the published course requirements or equivalent. Students who have not yet achieved their grades are still eligible to apply; if you are selected for the scholarship based on your application, the scholarship offer will include a condition to achieve the required grades.
- You must have accepted your offer and chosen Leeds as your firm choice.
Please note that you can apply for this scholarship before you have received your final results.
Students must not be in receipt of any other University of Leeds award.