MSc Precision Medicine: Genomics & Analytics
Do you have the biological background and interest in data analytics necessary to revolutionise the way we diagnose and prevent genetic disease?Find out more
- Faculty of Biological Sciences
Intercalation offers today's medical, dental and veterinary students a significant opportunity for self-development and investment in a future career. You might choose to intercalate in the Faculty of Medicine and Health or the Faculty of Biological Sciences for different reasons:
- to gain insight into exciting research underpinning the latest medical advances
- to explore new subjects not covered on your degree
- to develop your skills and knowledge in a complementary discipline
- to prepare for your chosen career and give you more specialist options
- to enhance your university experience.
Whatever the reason, by combining existing medical, dental or veterinary training with a year's education in a complementary subject, you can improve your future employability and career enhancement.
We warmly welcome medical, dental and veterinary students from with the University of Leeds and from other universities into our courses; supporting them all to meet their full potential. We offer 22 different programmes covering a wide range of subject areas.