- Summary: Our Faculty of Biological Sciences International Excellence Scholarships support international students to fulfil their academic potential and contribute to the social and cultural diversity of our student community. These competitive scholarships are awarded to particularly deserving candidates in the form of 50% or 25% fee deductions.
- UK/International: International
- Value - what money is on offer: 50% or 25% fee deduction
- Deadline: 17 May 2024
How to apply
Apply now by completing the online form. Please note that you will require your University of Leeds Application ID to proceed.
- MSc Biodiversity and Conservation
- MSc Biodiversity and Conservation with Africa
- MSc Biopharmaceutical Development
- MSc Bioscience
- MSc Biotechnology with Business Enterprise
- MSc Drug Discovery and Development
- MSc Global Conservation Science
- MSc Plant Science and Biotechnology
- MSc Precision Medicine: Genomic Data Science
- MSc Sustainable Agriculture and Food Production
To be considered for the scholarship you must:
- be classified as an International student for fee purposes
- have applied for 2023/2024 entry for a Masters programme included in the eligible courses section
- not be in receipt of a full tuition fee scholarship
- demonstrate an excellent track record, and be predicted to achieve or have achieved a Bachelor degree with at least a 2:1 or equivalent
- show excellent professional and personal skills evidenced through work experience and/or extracurricular activities
- demonstrate the potential to contribute to the social and cultural diversity of our Masters programmes and student community.
We require you to apply by the application deadline for these scholarships.
You will receive an email with the outcome of your application by Friday 14 June 2024. You will need to respond to say whether or not you wish to accept the scholarship by Friday 28 June 2024.