- Summary: If you are studying Precision Medicine MSc you may be eligible for a scholarship worth £10,000
- UK/International: All countries
- Value - what money is on offer: Between £10,000 and a full tuition fee payment, depending on the award.
- Who is eligible: Students studying Precision Medicine: Genomic Data Science MSc from underrepresented groups
- Deadline: Monday 12 June 2023
How to apply
Please follow the instructions on this Leeds Institute for Data Analytics page.
To be eligible for an OfS award, students must be from at least one of the following underrepresented groups, with priority being given to the first four groups:
- Black students.
- Students registered disabled.
- Students from low socioeconomic background (Index of Multiple Disadvantage quintiles 1 and 2, low household income).
- Care experienced students.
- Estranged students.
- Gypsy, Roma and Traveller students.
- Children from military families, veterans and partners of military personnel..
For students applying for the Precision Medicine: Genomic Data Science programme, we are pleased to announce that one of our OfS scholarship awards will be supported by GlaxoSmithKline (GSK). To be considered for this award, you should apply to the OfS scheme as described above. Applicants will be contacted after the 12 June deadline with further information. GSK is a global biopharma company with a purpose to unite science, technology and talent to get ahead of disease together.