International Women's Day 2020
- Date: Friday 6 March 2020, 13:00 – 14:00
- Location: Mechanical Engineering LT B (2.37)
- Cost: Free
Celebrate International Women's Day with us and join our discussion "An equal world is an enabled world"
Celebrating the achievements of women in science on International Women’s Day 2020, Dr Izzy Jayasinghe will be joining a panel at this year’s event hosted by School of Food Science and Nutrition.
The event organised by the School of Food Science and Nutrition brings together female staff, researchers and academics from across the University of Leeds.
Keynote: 'My journey to becoming a soil scientist”
Professor Pippa Chapman from School of Geography
Panel: An equal world is an enabled world
- Professor Janet Cade – School of Food Science and Nutrition
- Dr Izzy Jayasinghe – Faculty of Biological Sciences
- Dr Ann Hogg - School of Earth and Environment
- Sabiha Patel, Head of E&I
All are welcome to attend. Please email and for further information email@example.com.