International Women’s Day Event: Women, Leadership and Power
- Date: Friday 8 March 2019, 12:00 – 13:00
- Location: Worsley Dental LT (6.142)
- Cost: Free
Come and join us for a free event hosted by the School of Food Science & Nutrition to celebrate International Womens' Day.
With academics from the Faculty of Biological Sciences, Faculty of Medicine and Health and the School of Food Science and Nutrition, we will be discussing Women in Leadership and Women in Power celebrating International Women's Day.
Keynote: Women in Leadership
Mark Hollingsworth - CEO Nutrition Society
Panel: Women and Power
- Professor Lisa Collins, Faculty of Biological Sciences
- Dr Niamh Forde, Faculty of Medicine and Health
- Dr Yun Yun Gong, School of Food Science and Nutrition
All are welcome to attend. Please register your place and for further information please contact Sameera Rafiq.