- Position: Research Technician
- Email: S.Berry1@leeds.ac.uk
- Location: 8.21/8.12 Irene Manton Building
Bsc Biological Sciences
MSc Molecular Microbiology
- Project-based Research Technician for the Bretman Lab
We are looking into the impacts of short-term heat stress on male fertility and spermatogenesis in Drosophila fruit flies, working with Prof. Amandra Bretman and Dr. Ramakrishnan Vasudeva.
We work with primarily six non-melanogaster species including:
D affinis, D arizonae, D hydei, D novamexicana, D. pseudoobscura and D. virilis
Out work involves subjecting flies to short heat waves and assessing the impacts.
- MSc Molecular Biosciences (Microbiology)
- BSc Biological Sciences