Dr Antonio Calabrese
- Position: University Academic Fellow
- Areas of expertise: Mass spectrometry; chemical crosslinking; native mass spectrometry; ion mobility spectrometry; structural biology
- Email: A.Calabrese@leeds.ac.uk
- Location: 10.117c Astbury
- Website: Lab Website | Twitter | LinkedIn | Googlescholar | Researchgate | ORCID
I completed a PhD in Chemical Sciences at the University of Adelaide, Australia in 2013, after which I completed postdoctoral research at the University of Leeds from 2013-2019. I am currently a University Academic Fellow at the University of Leeds where my research uses structural mass spectrometry methods and complementary techniques to investigate macromolecular structure and interactions.