The Biomolecular Interactions facility provides technology for molecular analysis of a very wide range of molecules.
Interaction analysis equipment:
- Surface Plasma Resonance (SPR)
- Isothermal Titration Calorimetry (ITC)
- MicroScale Thermophoresis (MST)
- High-Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC)
- ÄKTA – Low-pressure chromatography
Other facility equipment:
- Differential Scanning Calorimetry DSC
- Plate Reader
We can assist in all aspects of your work from grant costings and project design, to training and support with data acquisition and analysis. Our facilities are available to researchers from across the University as well as external users from both academia and industry.
To discuss your requirements and how the facility could help contact Dr Iain Manfield, firstname.lastname@example.org, Astbury Building, room 9.108.
For usage policies please see our intranet page, or ask for more information.