Postgraduate Life Sciences Open Evening
- Date: Wednesday 30 October 2019, 16:00 – 19:00
- Location: L C Miall Building
- Cost: Free
Join us and explore our masters programmes and research opportunities that span across the Life Sciences within the Faculty of Biological Sciences and School of Medicine.
Come along to our Postgraduate Open Evening and discover first-hand what it means to study in one of the UK’s leading centres for biological and biomedical sciences.
This year we are hosting a Life Sciences Postgraduate Open Evening in collaboration with the School of Medicine. The open evening is designed to give prospective students a taste of life at Leeds and offer them a chance to;
- Discover more about postgraduate study
- Meet our academics
- Learn about masters courses
- Discuss PhD opportunities
- Tour our facilities
- Get to know our students
- Learn about funding opportunities
We will also have an information fair where you can find out about how to apply, funding, training and development, careers, employability, current projects examples and fields trips.
All of our masters courses are taught by leading experts whose teaching content reflects the latest developments in the field of biological sciences. Discover more here;
- MSc Bioscience
- MSc Biopharmaceutical Development
- MSc Infection, Immunity & Human Disease
- MSc Plant Science and Biotechnology
- MRes / MSc Biodiversity and Conservation
- MSc Sport and Exercise Medicine
- MSc Precision Medicine: Genomics & Analytics
- MSc Health Data Analytics (School of Medicine)
- MSc Medical Imaging (School of Medicine)
- MSc Clinical Embryology and Assisted Reproduction Technology (School of Medicine)
- MSc International Health (School of Medicine)
- MSc Cancer Biology and Therapy (School of Medicine)
- MSc Molecular Medicine (School of Medicine)
Become part of the vibrant research community here at Leeds. We offer a large range of research projects across the full spectrum of biological sciences with a number of funding opportunities;
- Cell and organismal biology
- Ecology and evolution
- Heredity, development and disease
- Integrative membrane biology
- Plant sciences
- Sport and exercise sciences
- Structural biology
- International PhD Academy Programme
Plan your travel
The best way to reach campus is by public transport. Leeds has fantastic bus and train connections and the campus is only a twenty minute walk from the train station, through the city.
Event location: Faculty of Biological Sciences, LC Miall Building, Level 7, University of Leeds, Leeds LS2 9NL. We are number 93 on the University of Leeds campus map. Download the campus map or use our interactive map.