Confocal microscope for the imaging of both fixed and live cells. The inverted set-up enables samples to be imaged in a variety of holders including slides, chamber slides, imaging dishes or imaging plate formats.
- Fully automated inverted microscope.
- 4 diode lasers (405, 488, 555, 639nm)
- Motorised stage for screening plates and slides, tile scanning and point visiting
- Z-sectioning for 3D imaging
- DIC and phase contrast objectives
- Temperature and CO2 regulation for live cell imaging
- FRAP and FRET imaging.
- Axio Observer Z1 inverted stand
- Motorized stage: Marzhauser scan stage DC 120x100 mm
- Heated stage insert (Temperature and CO2)
- 10x/0.3 Ph1 Plan-Neofluar, M27
- 20x/0.5 Ph2 Plan Neofluar, M27
- 40/1.3 Oil DIC Plan Apochromat, M27
- 63x/1.4 Oil DIC Plan Apochromat, M27
- 40x/1.2 water immersion Corrected, M27 (available on request)
- 405nm laser, 5mW
- 488nm laser, 10mW
- 555nm laser, 10mW
- 639nm laser, 5mW
- Two channel collection (photomultiplyers)
- Variable secondary dichroic (VSD) beamsplitter allows two simultaneous detections
- Faculty of Biological Sciences, L.C.Miall 5.08